Thursday, April 10, 2008

website!



in addition to creating this fabulous blog, i need a more professional way of displaying my work to the general public...and although this is no means a finished product (it's bloody iWeb for flips sake), it is a jumping off point for me, and it just feels good to see it live and in the wonderful world of cyberspace!

so please please visit it and come back here and comment if you should feel so inclined!

students.mcad.edu/~bknowlesthompson

thank you much!

1 comment:

Karen O said...

I checked out your website. I really like how clean and simple it is. Very easy to navigate, and doesn't take forever to load, which is definitely a plus.
My one bit advice is to make your resume' much larger, because it's really difficult to read.
Keep up the good work!

love love, K