Monday, March 3, 2008

...so this is a blog...

so apparently the thing to do when you go to art school is create a blog...i feel very hip and with the times right now...and slightly like i am making a diary that everyone can read...interesting.
i always wish that people could read my mind anyway, so this is sort of like that i guess? haha

on a side note, since im spilling my thoughts to the internet world, bethy is a very happy girl right now....i dont know how in depth people get with their blogs, so i will just leave it at that, and if you know me at all you will be able to name the two reasons why i am ridiculously happy at this moment in time. 
well this seems like a good post on my blog...hahah the word blog makes me laugh....ok im done.

2 comments:

Dchao said...

Yay blog, blog, blog

tyler said...

comment, comment, comment.

c'mon, dish some more dirt bkt!